Overwhelmed by your financial situation? Maybe you just need help getting back into a comfortable place with your finances. This week, I pre-launched my course Master Your Budget.
Whether you need help getting started with a good, solid budget or you need to revamp your existing budget, Master Your Budget can help you achieve your personal financial goals.
What You Get in the Master Your Budget Course Beta Launch
- 50% OFF the the Original Price of the Course ($57). You only pay $27.
- 6 step-by-step easy to follow Modules
- Interactive Financial Spreadsheets and Worksheets (Guides Included)
- Planners, Trackers, and Checklists for Shopping, Saving, and More
- Debt Payoff Tools and Strategies
- Facebook Support Group just for MYB Students
- Course Bonuses!
- Master Your Budget Strategy Guide ($15 value. Only available for those who PRE-REGISTER)
- 75% OFF Personal Budget Consultation ($148 value. Only available for MYB Students)
Timeline for MYB
April 10 – 14, 2017: Pre-registration is open until Friday or until spots are filled.
April 17 – 21, 2017: Open Registration until Friday or until spots are filled.
April 24, 2017: Course is open.
New students will not be accepted to register after April 21, 2017. You must wait until the course reopens during the next launch.
Why You Should Sign Up for Master Your Budget
There’s so much information floating around out there, and sometimes you just need someone to lay it out for you in a way that makes sense. With Master Your Budget, I walk you through each step of the budgeting process, from goal setting to planning, achieving, and resetting.
The goal is not to build up an impressive investment portfolio (at least not yet). For now, the goal is to be able to form a comfortable financial plan that you can live and grow with. If you’re ready for that, come join us in Master Your Budget! For a bit more information, click the REGISTER button below to be taken to the official MYB Registration page. [CLOSED]