If you don’t like sweets, this probably won’t be for you, but if you’re like me and can eat all the chocolate, I’ve got a treat for you – quick and easy, no bake s’mores bars! Only 4 ingredients, and super cheap to make.
When I was working in the night shift in the emergency room, my coworkers and I had tons of pot luck dinners. In my 30 years, the some of the happiest times of my life were spent in a tiny little room packed with nurses, techs, docs, regs, and so much food. I miss it and them a whole bunch. Anyway, I loved making little treats for my coworkers, and one of the most popular items, aside from my brownies, were these s’mores bars. I used to make them in ball form – s’mores balls, because I got more out of them and could feed more people. However, if you’re just at home, you can do the bar version, which is much easier and faster. Make a party out of it – invite your kids or friends to help make and eat! You only need 4 ingredients to get started.
EASY NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
- 8 oz. cream cheese, soft and at room temperature
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme
- 1 package graham crackers (26 crackers)
- 8 oz. your choice of melting chocolate. I use half and half of semi-sweet and unsweetened chocolate for a dark chocolate taste.
- Crush graham crackers in zip bag. You don’t want the pieces to be too fine, because the mixture won’t be sturdy. Set aside a few tbsp of crumbs for sprinkling.
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl and mix well.
- Mix in crushed graham cracker.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and pour in mixture. OR… Scoop with regular cookie scoop and roll into balls. Place balls on lined pan.
- Press down with spatula until evenly spread.
- Place pan in freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate as per instructions and place in a parchment-lined container for dipping. If making balls, you’ll want to use a deeper container (coffee mug), and for squares, you’ll need something wider (cereal bowl). Today, I used the bowl.
- Take pan out of the freezer. If making squares, cut into squares.
- Dip pieces into chocolate one by one and place back on pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
- When finished dipping, place pan back into freezer to harden chocolate for 1 hour and enjoy.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
If these s’mores bars can make it into the container, you’ve got a lot of control in your household, ha!
Let me know if you try out this recipe! Share your favorite recipes with me if you have any.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media as it really helps. Also, sign up for more blogging tips, free courses, and updates. Until next time, I wish you all well!